SONIC KRAZY KULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<b>STOP F'ING MAKING REPORT THREATS ABOUT ME!!!!!</b>

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

<b>STOP F'ING MAKING REPORT THREATS ABOUT ME!!!!!</b> Empty Re: <b>STOP F'ING MAKING REPORT THREATS ABOUT ME!!!!!</b>

Post by BingoTheWolfHound Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:17 am

sonic wrote:"F" YOU MEN!!!i jioned thisbwebsite to talk about sonic and turns out. EVERYONE HER. IS. A.FRICKING.IDIOT

shadow X hedgehog YOU ARE STUPID i did not put you viruses Rolling Eyes YOU ARE JUST A IDIOT WHOSE COMPUTER IS FILL OF VIRUSES BECUASE YOU KEEP PIRATING GAMES Suspect pirat and your a fricking loser to

x bloodoysky  YOUR ARE A FRICKING POSEUR...your avatar with sonic with a cogarette is fricking PITIFUL lol bounce JUST GO TO BLOODY DIE YOU SON OF THE BITCH No Basketball

and to the admin (aka moderater)... FUCK!!a YOU!!!!
EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM BULLYS ME FOR STUFF I DIDJTN DDO

I DIDNT HACK THE SITE
I DIDNT SAY THE NAUTY WORDS
I DIDNT GIVE YOUR FRICKING COMPUTER VIRUSES shadowXhegehog OMG Crying or Very sad Neutral Mad Evil or Very Mad just burn in hell

AND IF YOU BAN ME youll just be proving me wrong flower so f u all ball lol! little ball lol!
Please calm down, sonic. I don't think you've violated any of the forum rules. The accusations of hacking are false. But your response should be more measured.
BingoTheWolfHound
BingoTheWolfHound

Other / Decline to state Posts : 58

POWER
POWER:
<b>STOP F'ING MAKING REPORT THREATS ABOUT ME!!!!!</b> Left_bar_bleue300/200<b>STOP F'ING MAKING REPORT THREATS ABOUT ME!!!!!</b> Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)

xxD4RKC04L3S3NC3xx dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

<b>STOP F'ING MAKING REPORT THREATS ABOUT ME!!!!!</b> Empty Re: <b>STOP F'ING MAKING REPORT THREATS ABOUT ME!!!!!</b>

Post by SonicGod184277 Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:58 pm

Are You The Real Sonic
Are You The Real Sonic
Are You The Real Sonic
Are You The Real Sonic
Are You The Real Sonic
Are You The Real Sonic
Are You The Real Sonic
Are You The Real Sonic
Are You The Real Sonic
SonicGod184277
SonicGod184277
Warned
Got A WARNING For Being Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down