SONIC KRAZY KULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic"

4 posters

Go down

EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic" Empty EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic"

Post by SlashFireX88 Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:04 pm

I Get Back From Octbober Vacation to see Our Forum Has Been Under Attacks. DISAPOINTING! Multiple Users Have Been Doing Hacking. I Was Unable To See It Before I Left Because My Admin Abilities Make Me Immune, I Just Saw Crazy Text + Math And Did Not Realize that that was Hacking Code.

USER "sonic" has Taken The Name Of Our Favorite Blue Hedgehog And Used It To Made A Mess Of Our Forum. I Would Like To Avoid Bans, Because A user Doesn't Like Them, And i would like Any to ENjoy Our Beautiful Forum. But "sonic" Has Gone Too Far. I Have To Ban Him. Sorry.

I Don't Know How They're Hacking because im not A Inventor Yet But I Will Be Soon. If Anyone Else Is Doing Hacking, Please Report It To Me and Show Me.
SlashFireX88
SlashFireX88
Admin

Male Posts : 146

https://sonickrazykult.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic" Empty Re: EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic"

Post by BingoTheWolfHound Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:10 pm

Is use of HTML tags a bannable offense now? I didn't think that was the case. And a lot of people agreed with me in the '"sonic" thread' thread.

Last edited by BingoTheWolfHound on Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity.)
BingoTheWolfHound
BingoTheWolfHound

Other / Decline to state Posts : 58

POWER
POWER:
EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic" Left_bar_bleue300/200EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic" Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic" Empty Re: EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic"

Post by SlashFireX88 Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:17 pm

BingoTheWolfHound wrote:Is use of HTML tags a bannable offense now? I didn't think that was the case. And a lot of people agreed with me in the '"sonic" thread' thread.

You Can Use It If It Doesn't Hack The Forum.
SlashFireX88
SlashFireX88
Admin

Male Posts : 146

https://sonickrazykult.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BingoTheWolfHound Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:23 pm

SlashFireX88 wrote:
BingoTheWolfHound wrote:Is use of HTML tags a bannable offense now? I didn't think that was the case. And a lot of people agreed with me in the '"sonic" thread' thread.

You Can Use It If It Doesn't Hack The Forum.
Thank you for clarifying. I see there's a new forum rule addressing issue. I have a small Amendment to suggest:

SlashFireX88 wrote:
  1. 1. DO NOT DISS SONIC
  2. No Unescary Thread Bumps
  3. Do not CHEAT in roleplays
  4. Have discussion of Sonic Advanced 2
  5. If roleplay as a villain, SONIC wins always, unless in dark universe
  6. NO SPAM
  7. NO RACTISM
  8. You can post about movies
  9. No Hacking The Forum With Codes
    1. No Jester themed codes.
    2. No codes that impede the freedom of users to read the forum.
      1. No marquee tags
      2. No blink tags

10.  No Posting Houses Of Users
  11.  No Scaring Users

Rule 4 and 8 has been Changed So We don't break the United States Consitution.

Rules 9.i., 9.ii.a., and 9.ii.b. have been added to protect users from harmful HTML codes.

Last edited by BingoTheWolfHound on Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:27 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Amendments.)
BingoTheWolfHound
BingoTheWolfHound

POWER
POWER:
EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic" Left_bar_bleue300/200EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic" Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_BloodySky2_Xx Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:32 am

Ummm, gotta disagree with that 《 No Jesters 》ruler !
JESTER is actually cool.
Ive played Metroid Prime Hunters with him. Hes good with Trace lol.
xX_BloodySky2_Xx
xX_BloodySky2_Xx

Male Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowXheghog Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:10 pm

ya i think jester is ok hes might be hacking or not but just makes purple so its ok.. Razz
shadowXheghog
shadowXheghog

Female Posts : 118

POWER
POWER:
EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic" Left_bar_bleue1/1EMERGENCY NOTICE - Regarting "sonic" Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by BingoTheWolfHound Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:50 pm

I assume the Forum founders chose yellow as the Forum theme for a good reason.
BingoTheWolfHound
BingoTheWolfHound

POWER
POWER:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down